Mosaic self-adhensive film Mosaic film is a transparent adhesive
film which is placed on the face of the mosaic tile. Thickness:
0.04mm ,0.08mm and 0.12mm. Width:10mm-1m; Length in roll:100m,200m
and 400m. We can supply you according to your special needs.
Its a front-mount clear adhesive film which is strong enough to
hold tiles and mosaic pieces for packaging, transit, and
installation, but is designed to release after installation without
leaving adhesive residue on the stone, glass, or ceramic tiles.
Tile Tape has many advantages over other tapes and the various
front mount methods in use today.
- a. Tile Tape is easy to use: simply peel it off the roll and apply
- b. Excellent strength characteristics: Tile Tape is very hard to
tear or stretch.
- c. It is see through so installer can see the tile pattern while
- d.Thinset/mortar curing: Tile Tape breathes so it will allow the
thinset to cure/dry; no need to perforate the Tape. It is important
to let the thinnest or mortar dry for as long as the manufacturer
- This mosaic tile mount tape is much stickier than other adhesive
contact paper, but won't leave any adhesive on your glass pieces.
If you want to know more, please check our website: